I can almost remember their funny faces
That time you told me that
You were going to be marrying soon
And jet, I thought the only
Lonely place was on the moon
That time you told me that
You were going to be marrying soon
And jet, I thought the only
Lonely place was on the moon
JET!
I'll pretend That I'm kissing the lips
I am missing, and hope that my dreams will come true
I am missing, and hope that my dreams will come true
Ah she'll dance and dine
Like a lucifer she'll always shine
Oh I feel like letting go
Like a lucifer she'll always shine
Oh I feel like letting go
Ooh, you were meant to be near me
Ooh, and I want you hear me
Say we'll be together every day
Got to get you into my life
Ooh, and I want you hear me
Say we'll be together every day
Got to get you into my life
Lose me tomorrow, every night and every hour
Take me higher every day, move me baby, move me
Everybody wonders why you're lookin' such a wreck
Take me higher every day, move me baby, move me
Everybody wonders why you're lookin' such a wreck
You Gave Me Something, I Understand,
You Gave Me Loving In The Palm Of My Hand
I Can't Tell You How I Feel
My Heart Is Like A Wheel
Let Me Roll It
Let Me Roll It To You
You Gave Me Loving In The Palm Of My Hand
I Can't Tell You How I Feel
My Heart Is Like A Wheel
Let Me Roll It
Let Me Roll It To You
Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried
Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried, but
Still they lead me back to the long and winding road
You left me standing here a long, long time ago
Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to you door
Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried, but
Still they lead me back to the long and winding road
You left me standing here a long, long time ago
Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to you door
Well I Just Can't Get Enough Of That Sweet Stuff
My Little Lady Gets Behind
My Little Lady Gets Behind
Sister Suzie, Brother John,
Martin Luther, Phil And Don,
Brother Michael, Auntie Gin,
Open The Door And Let 'Em In
Martin Luther, Phil And Don,
Brother Michael, Auntie Gin,
Open The Door And Let 'Em In
Only my love holds the other key to me
I'm looking through you Where did you go
I thought I knew you
What did I know
You don't look different
But you have changed
You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free
I still remember how it was before
And I am holding back the tears no more
And I am holding back the tears no more
I suppose that you could say
That we were playing hard to get
Didn't understand a thing,
But we could always sing
That we were playing hard to get
Didn't understand a thing,
But we could always sing
What about the night we cried?
Because there wasn't any reason
Left to keep it all inside.
Never understood a word,
But you were always there with a smile
Left to keep it all inside.
Never understood a word,
But you were always there with a smile
Everybody gonna jump and shout
Everybody gonna sing it out
Everybody gonna dance around tonight
Everybody gonna sing it out
Everybody gonna dance around tonight
Leave Me Alone Mrs Vandebilt
I've Got Plenty Of Time Of My Own
What's The Use Of Worrying?
I've Got Plenty Of Time Of My Own
What's The Use Of Worrying?
All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?
Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how
Sing the changes
Oh as you're sleeping
Feel the quiet
In the thunder
Sing the changes Calling over
Feel the quiet In the thunder
Oh as you're sleeping
Feel the quiet
In the thunder
Sing the changes Calling over
Feel the quiet In the thunder
Well, the night was falling as the desert world
Began to settle down.
In the town they're searching for us every where
But we never will be found
Began to settle down.
In the town they're searching for us every where
But we never will be found
And if you want some fun
take Obladi Oblada
take Obladi Oblada
Well the Ukraine girls really knock me outThey leave the West behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
That Georgia's always on my mind
All these years I've been wandering around
wondering how come nobody told me
All that I was looking for was somebody
who looked like you
wondering how come nobody told me
All that I was looking for was somebody
who looked like you
It's the dirty story of a dirty man
And his clinging wife doesn't understand.
His son is working for the Daily Mail,
It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer
And his clinging wife doesn't understand.
His son is working for the Daily Mail,
It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer
I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
All we are saying is give peace a chance
And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
You used to say live and let live
(You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)
But if this ever changin' world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
(You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)
But if this ever changin' world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.
She was a day tripper, a one way ticket yea
It took me so long to find out, and I found out
It took me so long to find out, and I found out
Lady Madonna, children at your feet Wonder how you manage to make ends meet
Who find the money when you pay the rent
Did you think that money was heaven sent
Your mama's waiting for you
Wearing her high-heel shoes
And her low-neck sweater
Get back home, Loretta
Wearing her high-heel shoes
And her low-neck sweater
Get back home, Loretta
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
And I get to the bottom and I see you again.
Well do you, don’t you want me to love you
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
And I get to the bottom and I see you again.
Well do you, don’t you want me to love you
Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club bandIt was twenty years ago today
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile
So may I introduce to you
Are you going to be in my dreams
Tonight?
